Sunday 30 December 2012

I am officially 21!

Hello my freaky darlings!

So I have just turned the big two one! That's right yesterday was my 21st birthday and I had a blast!

Now don't get me wrong I have a few great friends but I didn't spend my birthday with them, my family is just so much more important to me so I spent my day with them but anywho...on to the day!

One of the best parts of the day for me was waking up and seeing that we had gotten a real pile of snow overnight!
This was a huge deal for me as the last few years for my birthday it has been either rainy or just plain bleah outside!

Oh and btw, I actually have an outfit picture! It's my first one so please forgive the quality!
 Hmmm...I think I need to clean that mirror though...

Anyway we headed out once we were all ready and went to our fave breakfast place, Cora's for delicious noms!

Sooooo goood! Not surprisingly I don't take calories too seriously...I love my body and that's good enough for me!

After breakfast we headed for a Curry's (which is an art store) so my sister could use her gift card from Christmas. Then we went to Chapters and EB Games, no I didn't buy anything.

At four we headed to my Dad's (though my parents are divorced they still get along really well so my Mom came to!) and this was the sight I was greeted to! My Dad is such a mush pie! He almost started crying when he saw me!

Dinner was my Dad's homemade burgers and french fries so everybody was super happy (which makes me happy) and we watched 'Despicable Me'.

No you are probably wondering, what did the birthday girl get as far as pressies?

I got prepaid Master Cards so I can go Internet shopping (squee!)

I also got more Funko POP's including a Sandor Clegane (aka the Hound), a White Walker (who glows in the dark), Gollum, a Darth Maul and a new skirt!

My absolute favorite gift though was the picture my sister drew for me! It's an entire page filled with chibi me's in different outfits for different series including a Team Fortress 2 me, a Pokemon me and a One Piece me!

(I promise to post pics of it once I hang it up on my wall!)

So yeah, overall it was an AWESOME birthday!

〜(^∇^〜)Oh and just to add to the birthday happiness - my Pokemon Black and White 2 game wished me happy birthday!(〜^∇^)〜

That was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment