Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Belated Christmas!

Happy belated Christmas my freaky darlings!

I hope everybody had an awesome Christmas

December 23rd
My Christmas chaos officially started December 23rd when we went to see my Aunt, Uncle and 2 older cousins in Toronto!

We had so much fun! There was even carolers! Freakin' carolers! 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜

December 24th
Ah Christmas Eve! We spent the first half of the day waking up at my Dad's and eating bacon and eggs (my Dad is an awesome cook btw)!

Later on in the day we headed back to my Mom's for family torture, aka old people! Old people everywhere!

December 25th
My sister actually let me sleep in on Christmas morning! Amazing eh? We woke up around 7:35 (yes that's late for us) and had a unwrapping bonanza!

Ultimately I got:
Tragically my costume did not come in in time (nor did my sisters) but if that's my only problem than that's the least of my worries.

So all in all I was a most happy little gothaberry this fine holiday season!

So about you all, what did you lovelies get for Christmas?

BTW I promise to add pictures of what I wore to this post once I figured out

 

No comments:

Post a Comment