Thursday 6 December 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Hello and merry December my freaky darlings!

With December totally underway and my semester almost done, all I have is an in-class assignment/exam next Wednesday and then I'm done! So my mind is totally on Christmas and Christmasy thoughts!

This weekend were (my Mom, sister and I) are going to Square One to finish off our Christmas shopping (aka buying for my Dad).

I know a lot of people try to avoid talking about presents to prevent from sounding greedy but come ON we all know we love presents (whether it be giving or recieving).

So I decided to make a Christmas top 10 on things I would love this Christmas! (Though it's a top 10 it really isn't in order)

10.) Lightsaber Umbrella from ThinkGeek
I really need a new umbrella and I think something along this line would be perfect (especially as it could double as a cosplay item!)

9.) More Funko POP's from Funko POP
I have recently started collecting these little cuties, I have a Loki and Gizmo so far but I really want to have more of them!

8. Dishonoured from EB Games
Ever since I saw the SyFy 'Face Off' episode where they designed characters based off of this game I have totally wanted it!

7.) Lego Lord of the Rings from EB Games
The LEGO brand games based on series are just THE funniest things ever!

6.) Skeleton Dress from Kreepsville
I love love love LOVE this dress and would love one of my own! ♥‿♥

5.) Sugar Skull Cardigan from Sourpuss
I have recently fallen in love with cardigans! It may be because my school is freezing!

4.) Hair Clips from Etsy
I recently got my hair cut and I have discovered that it looks ADORABLE with hair clips of any kind!

3.) Spiked Hairband from Etsy
And hairbands as well! They also look fab in my hair

2.) Hellbunny top and skirt from EBay
This listing is actually just for the skirt but I love the top as well and intend on adding it to my wardrobe!

1.) My Anime North 2012 Cosplay!
This I know I am getting as my Mom decided that she planned on giving it to me ages ago as a Christmas present!

So that's my list! What about you lovlies? Anything in particular your hoping for? Feel free to post a comment and share!








No comments:

Post a Comment